Judy, Michele and Cami
Robert and Echo Smasne (Owner/Winemaker)
Snoqualmie Falls, WA
This past weekend I went over to the Seattle
area for the day. It is a 3 1/2 hour drive from
my home and as you can probably guess I don't
mind the drive; even for the day. Saturday was
the grand opening of my friend's wine tasting room
in Woodinville, WA. Michele and I decided to take
the day and drive over and we had a wonderful time.
We stopped in North Bend, WA to go to the outlet mall
and bought running shoes. Then we drove to Snoqualmie
Falls which is only minutes away. Michele has never been
to the falls and as you can see in the picture above it a beautiful
site to see and even better the day was gorgeous. Lots of
others thought the same thing; we saw a wedding party
getting pictures taken. I have had the wonderful opportunity
of walking along the river but Saturday Michele and I just
watched from the look out point. We made a few more stops
on our way to "Smasne Cellars'...
We had a great time wine tasting, listening to music, enjoying
catered appetizers and visiting with others that we knew from
Prosser, WA. Yep other friends came over to support :) The
tasting room looks great and the wines are even better. Great
job Robert and Echo and thanks for the invitation too. After we
left Smasne Cellars we went to Kirkland and had dinner at the
Bluwater Bistro on Lake Washington. We were able to sit outside
and enjoy the gorgeous evening and my dinner was excellent;
I ordered Mahi Mahi Fish tacos. Yummy!!! My entire day was
fun and I enjoyed every minute. I wonder what the next day trip will be? :)






No comments:
Post a Comment