June 19, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Brendan!

Today my "Little Big Man" is 8 years old and wow time has flown by. We celebrated with his friends' last weekend but today Brendan and I had our own special day.
"Brendan 1 years old and his first big wheel"

8 years old.....

Lunch at Red Robin

Playing at the "Howard Amon Park" Richland, WA.



Laughing hysterically going in circles.

"The Rock Wall"



"King of the Mountain... Will you help me get down Mom?"

We had a great day; the weather was unpredictable. We went to the park first and it started to rain; changed plans and went to lunch; then the mall (Brendan had Birthday money he wanted to spend). Then back to the park and by late afternoon the sun was shining... I love days like this! He did figure out how to get down the rock wall with little help. Good job! Brendan has had an exciting week with lots going on and he told me tonight he had the best birthday ever :) He has the biggest heart and Brendan I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment