Summer has started and Brendan asked to join the Prosser Swim Team... Surprised at the question but certainly not by his ambition. I'm always happy that he wants to learn something new. Practices are every morning and the swim meets are twice a week... Busy and exciting all at the same time. This was his first meet against Selah. Parents are asked to volunteer; so I timed the swimmers' in a lane. WOW the announcers' go as fast as the swimmers' do... It was a fun job. Brendan has a few friends' on Swim Team too. Brendan swam as fast as he could and didn't stop.... I'm excited to watch more meets... Great job Brendan; I am so proud of you!!!!
Getting ready to leave for the swim meet. A smile before the race; he must be having fun. The team meeting.....
I grew up in Bremerton, WA and moved to Eastern Washington 12 years ago. With family and friends' that live far and near I decided to start blogging. What a great way to scrapbook.
My son Brendan is 9 and daughter Hanna is 16. I am the Production Assistant at Chukar Cherry in Prosser, WA. A new industry for me and I am really enjoying it. I am also an Independent Sales Consultant with "Sensaria Natural Skin and Body Care". I spend time volunteering at Brendan's school and going to Brendan and Hanna's activities. Both Hanna and Brendan are busy with school activities and sports'.
I hope sharing our big and little moments will make you feel like you are here with us. We would love to hear from you on the blog; please feel free to leave a comment and I am updating often so check back. Enjoy Reading and Happy Bloggin too !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment