March 6, 2010

Prosser AAU Basketball~

Today was the last Basketball game for the 2009-2010 season.
The team played really hard against West Valley and won 23-17.
It has been so much fun to watch Brendan and his friends'
play since 1st grade. I am so proud of Brendan for trying
something new and sticking with it; I'm sure it helps that
he loves the game after 2 years. We have a tournament
this next weekend; this will be their first tournament.
Good luck Prosser Dragons! Great job this season to
all of the boys' on the team and to Coach Visser.

My pictures did not turn out great; to blurry. I'll try to have
that fixed for the tournament.


"Little Big Man #33"

Running lines during warm-up

Pre-Game huddle



Practice during halftime

And some more.....

Final Score 23-17 Prosser won!!!! Yay :)

Game over and lots of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment