We went to lunch @ Red Robin
Brendan and his friend Ian Moreno told the
waitress it was my Birthday earlier in the week;
so yes I was surprised with singing and an ice
cream sundae. Thank-You Boys; you are very sweet!!
Then after running a few errands; we went to
Dust Devil Stadium in Pasco to watch my cousin
Casey play baseball. He pitches for the Bellevue
Bulldogs and they played the Spokane Sasquatch.
I was so excited to see Casey (I miss my family; not
living near them) and watch him play. Brendan and
Ian were great at cheering the team on and of course
"Casey". The weather was perfect. Glad we got to
see him before the game for a quick hug and good
luck; we didn't get to say goodbye... Great job today
Casey; very proud of you...
Team warming up.






No comments:
Post a Comment