Happy Labor Day and States Day from Prosser,WA. This morning was the annual "States Day Parade". A celebration for everyone here!!! This year Brendan was in the parade with all of the boys' that play for the Prosser Grid Kids Football Teams (ages 8-13)... Once I dropped Brendan off with his coaches' my friend Echo; her mom Julie and little guy Konner walked downtown and found a spot to watch the parade; stopped for Lattes too. The parade started and I was amazed with so many people in the parade. The Grid Kids rode on Semi Flat Bed trailers and they needed two; the cheerleaders joined them too :)) I was happy to find out I was standing on the same side that Brendan was on and once I saw him; I yelled for his attention and he started waving. He was very excited to be in the parade. I took plenty of pictures that are below. When the parade was done I did take Brendan back to the park/carnival. It was a great weekend. Hope everyone else had a Happy Labor Day!!!
Brendan and I before the parade started :))
The Prosser Wolves before the parade started.
Echo, Konner and Cami

The beginning of the parade finally making it
towards where we were sitting.


Prosser Float "Kayla Smasne"

Julie Anderson (Echo's mom)

The 1st Flat Bed with Grid Kids.....



Brendan's team is on the 2nd Semi Trailer Flat Bed.
My little big man is waving at me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment