September 27, 2009

Prosser 2009 Balloon Rally Weekend!!!

It was the annual Prosser Balloon Rally weekend and below are pictures of what everyone in Prosser has been able to view all weekend. Each morning the balloons float in the sky and along the river. People are everywhere to get the view and Prosser also gets visitors from out of town too. It is a fun weekend with the balloons; Harvest Festival and Chalk Art Paintings. If you have never been to Prosser, WA this is a great weekend to come. :)))

I went with Cip and Heidi Moreno; I wish Brendan and Hanna would've been with me. Thanks for the invite. It was a beautiful morning.




Chukar Cherries is the big building surrounded
by the balloons.


Cami and Ian Moreno

My favorite balloon and picture!!!

Another favorite picture!!!


Noah Moreno; Happy Birthday today Noah.

In the evening the Night Glow at the Prosser Football Stadium is an awesome sight. The balloons are lit up to some fun music. Below are some pictures!!! I hope some day I get to go up in a Hot Air Balloon.......


Here I am.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment